The Placencia Peninsula is a 16-mile long expanse boredered by white sandy Caribbean beaches on one side, and the Maya Mountains on the other. Since the early 2000s the peninsula has been experiencing increased growthas investors, tourists, and retirees discover this little paradise, Tourisim, more amenities,property appreciation, wonderful opportunities, and an amazing place to call home have been the results.
The Placencia Village has become an important tourist destination due to its many advantages:
• Best beaches in Belize
• Friendly & Safe Environment
• Relaxing “Barefot Perfect” lifestyle
• Beaches, mountains and jungles
• Easy access to attractions, such as Mayan temples, waterfalls, nearby islands, cave systems and more.
• Healthy real state market
• Some of the world’s top fishing, diving and sailing
• Great investment opportunities